How to Compare a Student's SAT and ACT Scores as a Counselor
- In this article, we will show counselors how to compare a student's SAT & ACT Test Scores to favorited colleges and colleges on their Final List.
1. Accessing Test Scores
From the dashboard click the Go to Casefile button next to that student's name and then click Tests in the top bar.
2. Compare Test Scores
There are two ways for a counselor to compare test scores for a student:
- SAT and ACT Score Ranges: Here counselors can see how many of a student's test scores actually fall within the range of their favorited colleges and colleges on their Final List.
- SAT and ACT Test Score Sections: Here counselors are able to compare reported test scores to a student's favorite colleges and colleges on their final list.
- Green = Your score is in the top 25% of scores by students who were accepted to this school.
- Blue = Your score is in the middle 50% of scores by students who were accepted to this school
- Red = Your score is in the bottom 25% of scores by students who were accepted to this school.
- Counselors can also compare Goal Scores to favorited and final list colleges on the SAT and ACT Test Scores sections (The graph colors have the same meaning).