How to fulfill graduation requirements as a student
- In this article, we will show students how to fulfill graduation requirements when course planning.
1. Accessing Course Planner
To access Course Planner, hover over the Apple icon on the navigation bar on the left, then select Course Planner from the dropdown menu.
2. Viewing Graduation Requirements
On student's course planner page, students can use the Course Planner navigation bar to make sure they are meeting all their graduation requirements.
Click the arrow to expand the Course Planner navigation bar. Then students will be able to see a list of all their graduation requirements.
3. Fulfilling Graduation Requirements
If a requirement has a ✅ next to it, that graduation requirement has no subject errors.
If a requirement has a ⚠️ next to it, that graduation requirement has subject errors.
- Click a graduation requirement to add courses to that requirement. To learn more about how to add courses, go to How to add courses to a course plan as a student
- Click a graduation requirement to delete courses from that requirement. To learn more about how to delete courses, go to How to delete courses from a course plan as a student