How to search for careers on Career Center as a student
- In this article, we will show students how to search for careers on Career Center.
What is the career center?
The career center is where students are able to search for careers and learn more information about specific careers or career clusters.
1. Accessing Career Center
To access the Career Center, hover over the Briefcase icon on the navigation side bar on the left, then select Careers from the dropdown menu.
2. Searching for careers on career center
When students click the arrow next to Explore Career Clusters, they will see the 4 different ways to search for careers on Career Center
- Searching by Career Cluster - students can search for careers by the 16 career clusters. Career Clusters are groups of different industries and jobs that have things in common.
- Searching by Hot Careers - students can search by hot careers. Hot careers are careers that are popular and growing quickly. Students can also click the flame icon in the top right corner to search for hot careers.
- Searching by Favorite Careers - students can search by careers they have favorited. Students can also click the heart icon in the top right corner to search for favorited careers.
- Searching by All Careers - students can search by all careers to see all careers they can explore on SchooLinks. Students can also click the briefcase icon in the top right corner to search for all careers.
Students can also use the search bar on the top of Career Center to search for specific careers.