How to use the Message Center as a Student
- In this article, we will show students how to use the Message Center.
- The Message Center is where students can message their counselor and guardians. Students can also upload and send files on the Message Center.
1. Accessing Message Center
Click the envelope icon in the top right hand corner next to your profile icon.
2. Start a New Conversation
- Click the plus button.
- In the search bar, type the name or position of the staff member. Click Select Participants.
- Click Start Conversation.
- Type the message and click the paper airplane button to send.