How to use the Personalized Plan dashboard as a counselor (PGP, IGP , ICAP, etc.)
- In this article, we will show counselors how to use the Personalized Plan dashboard
1. Accessing Personalized Plan Dashboard
To access Personalized Plan Dashboard, hover over the Apple icon on the navigation bar on the left, then select Personalized Plans from the dropdown menu.
2. Using the Course Planner Dashboard
The Course Planner Dashboard is where counselors will be able to see student course plans and the status of those course plans.
At the top there is a progress bar that shows the status of course plans for students.
- Not Submitted - student has not submitted their personalized plan
- No Approvals - personalized plan has been submitted by the student, and is awaiting approval by counselors and guardians
- Counselor Missing/Guardian Missing - personalized plan has not been approved by either the counselor or guardian
- Approved - personalized plan has been approved by all stakeholders of the student's personalized plan
Counselors can click on any of the personalized plan statuses to see plans that are Not Submitted, No Approvals, Counselor Missing/Guardian Missing, or Approved