How to change a student's graduation plan on their course plan
- In this article, we will show counselors and district admins how to change a student's primary graduation plan on their course plan
Changing a student's primary graduation plan on their course plan will cause the student to have to re-plan all their courses!
- Changing a Student's Graduation Plan as a Counselor
- From the Course Planner dashboard, click a student's name to go to their course plan
- Click the Configuration button on the student's course plan.
- Click the arrow on Primary Graduation Plan and choose the student's new graduation plan.
- Click Save Configuration.
- Changing a Student's Graduation Plan as a District Admin
- From the dashboard, hover over the key icon and click Course Catalog
- Click the Student Info tab and click the student's name that needs to have their high school changed
- Click the Configuration tab, then click the arrow next to Plan School
- Choose the correct plan school and click Update Configuration