What are To Dos and Reminders
- In this article, we will explain to counselors and district administrators to-dos and reminders
What is a To Do?
A to do is a task counselors and district administrators can create for students and/or guardians.
To dos will appear on student's dashboards and they will be able to check them off when that to do has been completed.
Types of To Dos
There are two types of To Dos that counselors can create on SchooLinks
- Custom To Do Task - these types of to dos are for tasks that are not completed on SchooLinks. (ex: sign up for an after school tutoring session)
- SchooLinks To Do Task - these types of to dos are for tasks that are completed on SchooLinks (ex: Explore Careers)
What is a Reminder?
A reminder is an event counselors and district administrators can create that will appear on a student's calendar on their dashboard. (ex: Meet with your counselor about scholarships)
What is the difference between To Dos and Reminders?
- To dos are tasks that have to be completed. They must "physically" be checked off by students and/or guardians.
- Reminders are events that no actions need to be taken on, but they will appear on student's calendars on their dashboards.