How to submit course plans with errors as a student
- In this article we will show students how to submit course plans with errors
1. Accessing Course Planner
To access Course Planner, hover over the Apple icon on the navigation bar on the left, then select Course Planner from the dropdown menu.
2. Submitting course plan with errors
- On the course plan summary page, click Submit Plan.
- Students will see a list of errors on their course plan.Then students have to write a note to their counselor to indicate why there are errors on their course plan.
- Students HAVE to write a note if they are submitting their course plan with errors.
- To learn more about course plan notes, go to How to write a course plan note as a student.
- Then click Submit Plan to submit course plan with errors.