How to sort results on School Search as a student
- In this article, we will show students how to sort results on School Search
1. Accessing School Search
To access School Search, hover over the Schools icon on the navigation side bar on the left, then select School Search from the dropdown menu.
2. Sorting results on School Search
To sort results, click the arrow on the Sort Results section of School Search and choose a sort.
There are 6 ways students can sort results on School Search.
- Graduation Rate - students can sort results by percentage of undergrads who graduate
- Acceptance Rate - students can sort results by percentage of applicants who are accepted
- Undergrad Tuition - students can sort results by average undergrad tuition
- Expected Family Contribution - students can sort results by their family's income to see how much they could expect to pay on average
- Distance From You
- US News Ranking - students can sort results by the ranking given to schools by US News