How to request changes on your Personalized Plan as a student (PGP, IGP, ICAP, etc.)

Updated 1 month ago by Sarah Welbes

  • In this article, we will explain to students how to request changes on their personalized plan
  • After student review and submit their personalized plan, they will have to request changes from their counselor if they want a change

1. Requesting a change on your Personalized Plan

Students should message their counselor on SchooLinks to request changes to their personalized plan.

Students should be as specific as possible when requesting a change!

How Did We Do?