How to plan courses as a student
- In this article, we will tell students how to course plan on SchooLinks
1. Accessing Course Planner
To access Course Planner, hover over the Apple icon on the navigation bar on the left, then select Course Planner from the dropdown menu.
2. Course Planning Steps
- Begin course planning - To begin course planning, students click Start Planning.
- Fulfill graduation requirements - Students will follow the prompts on course planner to fulfill each of their graduation requirements.
- Add alternate courses - Once they have fulfilled their graduation requirements, students will add alternate courses to their course plan.
- Submit course plan - Students will then submit their plan when they have completed course planning.