How to explore Related Opportunities on Career Center
- In this article, we will show students how to access internship and volunteer opportunities related to a career or career cluster.
- To learn more about Opportunities, go to Overview of Opportunities.
What is a related opportunity?
A related opportunity is a volunteer or internship opportunity that is related to a specific career or career cluster. For example, if you're interested in the Health Science career cluster, you would see results for volunteer opportunities at hospitals.
1. Accessing Career Center
To access the Career Center, hover over the Briefcase icon on the navigation side bar on the left, then select Careers from the dropdown menu.
2. Exploring Related Opportunities
There are two ways to explore related opportunities
- From a Career Cluster's page, click Related Opportunities
- From a Career Profile, click Related Opportunities