How to message students as a counselor
- In this article, we will show counselors how to message students individually or as a group.
1. Send messages from Message Center
- To access the Message Center from the dashboard, click the envelope icon in the top right hand corner.
- Click the plus (+) button to start a new conversation.
- Type the name of the student or guardian or click Select Participants next to the person's name.
- Click View Conversation
- Type message and click the paper airplane to send.
2. Bulk Message from Dashboard
- To select multiple students to bulk message, click the boxes next to the students' names from the dashboard.
- Click the gray envelope on the right hand side.
- Select the box next to Guardians to send to Guardians as well as the selected students
- Type message, and click Send Message.
3. Message from Casefile
- To message a student from their casefile, click the Message button in the student profile box on the left.
- Type message and click the blue paper airplane to send.
4. Message from a Student's Card
- To message a student from their card, click on the student's name from the dashboard.
- Type message and click the blue paper airplane button to send.