How to request changes on a Personalized Plan as a guardian (PGP, IGP, ICAP, etc.)

Updated 1 month ago by Sarah Welbes

  • In this article, we will explain to guardians how to request changes on their student's personalized plan

There are many ways to request changes for your student's personalized plan:

  1. Utilize the SchooLinks Message Center to message your child's counselor
    This is the best way to request changes, since everything for your child's personalized plan is happening on SchooLinks!
  2. Email your child's counselor
  3. Call your child's counselor
Personalized Plans must be approved by guardians by a certain date set by your district, make sure you know the date plans have to be approved at your district!

How Did We Do?