How to Add a Note to a Student's Casefile as a Counselor
In this article, we will show counselors how to write a note in a student's casefile.
1. Accessing a Student's Casefile
To access a student's casefile from the counselor dashboard click the Go to Casefile button next to a student's name.
2. Write a Note
There are two different way to write notes in a student's casefile - in the student information sidebar and from the Notes section.
- Add Notes from the Student Information Sidebar
- Click Write Note in the Student Information sidebar.
- Click the arrow next to Pertains To.
- Select Write Note and the meeting subject.
- Write the note and click Save.
- Add Notes from the Notes Section
- To access the Notes section for a student's casefile, click Notes from the top bar.
- Click Write Note and select the subject of the meeting.
- Type the note and click Save.
3. Edit Notes
- To edit a note, a counselor can hover over the card of the note they want to edit and click the pencil icon that appears.
- Counselors can rewrite their notes or select a different subject.
- Click Save to save meeting log edits.
4. Delete Notes
- To delete a note, a counselor should hover over the card they want to delete and click the pencil icon that appears.
- Click the red Delete button.
- Confirm by clicking Delete Note.