How to create To Dos for multiple students as a counselor or district administrator
- In this article we will show counselors and district administrators how to create to dos for students and/or guardians.
- To learn more about what to dos are, go to What are To Dos and Reminders
1. Accessing To Do and Reminder Setup
To access To Do and Reminder Setup, hover over the home icon and click To Do and Reminder Setup.
2. Create a To Do
To create a To Do, click Add To Do Task from the To Do and Reminder Setup page.
There are 4 aspects of creating a to do:
- Define the Scope - this is where counselors and district administrators determine which students and/or guardians are going to see this to do
- Choose a Topic - this is where counselors and district administrators determine what topic this to do will fall under (College Readiness, Test Scores, Career Readiness, or Academics)
- Choose a Task Type - this is where counselors and district administrators determine if the to do is a Custom To Do or a SchooLinks To Do
- Add Task Details - this is where counselors and district administrators add all details about a to do (i.e. task name, due date, who is responsible for the completion of the to do, etc.)
3. Save To Do
When all information has been filled in, click Save To Do.