How to filter School Search as a student
- In this article, we will show students how to filter School Search
1. Accessing School Search
To access School Search, hover over the Schools icon on the navigation side bar on the left, then select School Search from the dropdown menu.
2. Filtering School Search
There are 5 ways to filter School Search
- School Type - students can filter schools by 4 year, 2 year and Non-Degree schools. Students can also filter by Private, Public and For Profit Schools. Students can click "What do these mean?" to learn more about each School Type.SchooLinks automatically surfaces Private and Public schools for students.
- Degree Type - students can filter by Bachelor Degree, Associate Degree, and Certificate ProgramsStudents must be searching for programs in order to filter by Degree Type
- US Regions - students can filter by different regions of the US
- Campus - students can filter by campus location (ex. City/Urban Area) or campus size
- More Filters - students can filter by schools that offer Virtual Tours, or HBCU schools. Students can click "What do these mean?" to learn more about these filters.