How to Record a New Volunteer Hour Activity Session as a Student
- In this article, we will show students how to record a new activity session for volunteer hour tracking.
1. Accessing Volunteer Hour Tracking
To access Volunteer Hour Tracking, hover over the Apple icon on the navigation bar on the left, then select Volunteer Hours from the dropdown menu.
2. Recording a New Activity Session
- Click the green "New Session" button in the top right under the progress bar.
- Type the name of the organization volunteered at on the Organization Name line.
- If a student has logged a session at this organization before, it will be auto-suggested.
- If a student has never logged a session at this organization, add them as a new organization by clicking on the organization name. Then click Next.
- Type the email address of the volunteer supervisor on the Supervisor Email Address line.
- If a student has logged a session with this volunteer supervisor before, it will be auto-suggested.
- If a student has never logged a session with this volunteer supervisor, add them as a new supervisor by clicking on the supervisor's name. Click Request Approval.
- A green box will appear at the bottom of the screen to notify students that a request for volunteer hour verification has been sent to their volunteer supervisor.