What kind of indicator should I make?
- In this article, we will help district administrators decide what type of indicator they should make
- To learn what an indicator is, go here
On SchooLinks there are two types of indicators - School Staff and SchooLinks.
When to create a School Staff Indicator?
- You want staff members to report offline activity so it can be tracked on SchooLinks.
- Ex: Have students created strategies to finance college costs?
- To learn how staff members complete indicators, go here
There are two types on School Staff Indicators
- Yes/No Indicator - Counselors will indicate if a student has (yes) or has not (no) completed an activity
- Ex: Yes - this student has opted in to our summer melt program
- Count Indicator - Counselors will indicate a certain number of actions that have taken place
- Ex: The student has had detention more than 5 times this semester
When to create a SchooLinks Indicator?
- When you want to see students' completion of an activity on SchooLinks.
- Ex: How many students have or have not completed the Find Your Path assessment? OR
- Ex: How many students have viewed at least 5 college profiles?