How to Log Meetings in a Student's Casefile as a Counselor
- In this article, we will show counselors how to log meetings in a student's casefile.
1. Accessing a Student's Casefile
To access a student's casefile from the counselor dashboard click the Go to Casefile button next to a student's name.
2. Log a Meeting
There are two ways to log a meeting in a student's casefile - in the student information sidebar and from the Notes section.
- Log a Meeting in the Student Information Sidebar:
- Click Write Note in the Student Information sidebar.
- Click the arrow next to Pertains To.
- Select Log Meeting and the meeting subject.
- Write the meeting note and click Save.
- Log a Meeting in a Student Casefile's Notes Section
- To access the Notes section for a student's casefile, click Notes from the top bar.
- Click Log Meeting and select the subject of the meeting.
- Type the meeting log and click Save.
3. Edit Meeting Logs
- To edit a meeting log, a counselor can hover over the card of the meeting log they want to edit and click the pencil icon that appears.
- From here, counselors can rewrite their notes from the meeting, or select a different meeting subject.
- Then, click Save to save meeting log edits.
4. Delete Meeting Logs
- To delete a meeting log, a counselor should hover over the card of the meeting log they want to delete and click the pencil icon that appears.
- Click the red Delete button.
- Confirm by clicking Delete Note.