How to create Reminders as a counselors or district administrator
- In this article, we will show counselors and district administrators how to create reminders for multiple students
- To learn more about what a Reminder is, go to What are To Dos and Reminders
1. Accessing To Do and Reminder Setup
To access To Do and Reminder Setup, hover over the home icon and click To Do and Reminder Setup.
2. Create a Reminder
To create a Reminder, click Add Calendar Reminder from the To Do and Reminder Setup page.
There are 3 aspects of creating a reminder.
- Define the Scope - this is where counselors and district administrators determine which grades this reminder pertains to
- Choose a Topic - this is where counselors and district administrators determine what topic this reminder will fall under
- Add Reminder Details - this is where counselors and district administrators add all details about a reminder (i.e. reminder name, due date, etc.)
3. Save Reminder
When all information has been filled in, click Save Reminder.