How to Adjust a Student's Test Score Goals as a Counselor
- In this article, we will show counselors how to adjust a student's test score goals.
1. Accessing Test Scores
To access a student's goal test scores from the counselor dashboard click the Go to Casefile button next to that student's name and then click Tests in the top bar.
2. Adjust a Student's Goal Score
- From the Test Scores page, click Goals on the SAT or ACT test scores section.
- To adjust a goal score, click on the grey bar and drag up or down.
- Counselors can also see how adjusted goal scores change a student's comparison to Final List schools, by clicking College Final List.